Grade 5 Exhibition
Welcome to the ISNS Grade 5 Exhibition. Here at ISNS, this is our first year participating in the Exhibition.
We have chosen to do the Exhibition under the theme; Sharing the Planet - An inquiry into rights and responsibilities in the struggle to share finite resources with other people and with other living things; communities and the relationships within and between them; access to equal opportunities; peace and conflict resolution.
The central idea that has been created by the students is "We are responsible for the actions we take and how they affect our planet."
The students have also identified the real life issues they would like to explore through the exhibition process.
- Ivory Trade
- Girls Education in Asia and Middle East
- Pollution and the Affect on Fish (Plastic)
- Green Energy (Solar and Hydro)
- Rising Sea Levels
- Mining Gold and it's affect on the Environment
- Animal Rights (Mistreatment in Zoos)
- Fresh Water Contamination (Factories & Pollution)
- Shark Finning
- Rural Education
- Air Pollution
- Water Pollution
- Access to Clean Water
- Global Warming
- Animal Rights