ISNS welcome students from all over the world. We accept students based on their academic and social skills. Each academic year runs from the end of August to the following end of June. The deadline for new and transfer students during the academic year is April 1st, while we accept applications throughout the year for the next academic year.
We are now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 academic school year.
1. Visit ISNS for a school tour
- Please contact us to schedule your appointment
2. Apply and submit application online
3. Submit completed application package along with the application fee
- Admissions files cannot be processed, nor students placed on waiting lists, until all of the required materials have been provided to the Admissions Office.
4. Schedule an appointment for Screening, EAL and Math assessment
- A screening will take place for Kindergarten and Grade 1
- For non native speakers, an EAL assessment will be scheduled for students in Grades 2 to 11.
- Math Assessment and/or Learning Support assessment maybe scheduled at the discretion of the school.
5 - Interview with the Principal
6 - Receive the formal ISNS Acceptance Letter
7 - Settle the school fees
8 - Enjoy the First Day of School!
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee 2500RMB
- Copy of Student`s Passport
- Copy of Student`s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Parents/Guardians` Passports
- 1 recent, passport-sized, color photo
- Up-to-date Health and Vaccination Records
- Copy of Student`s Medical and Accident Insurance Policy
- School Transcripts/ Report Cards for the last 3 years (in English) for Students applying to G1 to G12
Note: In those cases in which the application is rejected, all information contained in this application will be sealed and will not be reopened unless there is a further application at a later date. It will be kept on file as a legal document for 5 years before being destroyed.
Please submit all applications and supporting documents to our online application system. Should you require assistance in the application process, please don't hesitate to contact us. You may submit hard copies to the admissions office should you have any issues.
Address: 11 Longyuan Road, Taoyuan Sub-District, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P.R.China
Telephone: (86-755) 2666 1000
Fax: (86-755) 2645 4090