ISNS Parent Association (PA)
at ISNS are very active in the school community. Every ISNS parent is a member of the Parent
Association. Throughout the year, PA
volunteers will organize and carry out various activities, events and
fundraisers. Whether parents can help a little or a lot, their efforts and
talents are always welcome and appreciated.
Our Parent Association has the following goals:
- To enhance the potential for ISNS students to grow and become well-rounded individuals.
- To provide fun, social and educational activities for ISNS students to participate in beyond the regular academic programs.
- To build and maintain a positive and healthy relationship between parents and ISNS teachers and administrators.
- To support new families as they enter ISNS.
The following representatives will be selected on an annual basis to support the Parent Association:
- PA Director
- PA Activities Director
- PA New Family Welcome Coordinator
- PA Treasurer
- PA Communication Coordinators (WeChat)
The following representatives will meet with the ISNS administration five times per academic year (bi-monthly):
- PA Early Years Representatives (3-5 parents, including a secretary)
- PA PYP Representatives (5-8 parents, including a secretary)
- PA MYP/DP Representatives (3-5 parents, including a secretary)
All interactions between parents and teachers or administrators are done with the best interest of students in mind. We all work together collaboratively to improve the school.