School Bus Rules and Enforcement
ISNS School Bus Rules
1.学生应准时到达候车地点，不迟到，如不坐校车要提前向校车协调员请假;2. 校巴于上学日下午 15:45/每周三 14 : 45 准时发车，若学生因个人原因错过校车，学生需联系家 长自行接送回家; 3. 为保证校巴按时起程，学生下课后应尽快处理好个人事情或上洗手间，在开车前 5 分钟所有学生必 须上车。一旦上车，学生必须呆在车上。学生不得在最后关头去上洗手间或者去咖啡吧等; 4. 学生上车后必须系好安全带，在乘车过程中学生禁止在校巴内站立或走动。任何学生违反这些规 则，将会收到一次警告。若学生不听从警告，则会上报给班主任或者所在年级校长，由其决定如何 处理。多次违反以上规则的学生将会失去乘坐校巴的权利; 5. 学生必须就座在校巴阿姨安排的座位上。在校车阿姨没有允许的情况下，学生不得擅自换座位。若 因座位安排问题而吵闹或擅自换座位的学生，会上报给班主任或者所在年级校长; 6. 学生在校巴上应保持安静，此外，不应在车上对其他人动手动脚，以免打扰他人; 7. 学生应爱护校巴内座位等公共设施，不吃东西，不喝饮料，不乱扔垃圾，保持车内环境整洁; 8. 六年级和以上年级的学生在校车上使用手机、电脑和 IPAD 等电子设备时，仅可以用于做功课，六 年级以下的学生不得在校巴上使用电子设备。使用电子设备时不得浏览与功课无关的内容，不得打 扰到别的乘车学生。若有紧急情况需要使用手机联系父母，需请示校车阿姨。任何学生违反此规 则，将会收到一次警告。若学生不听从警告，则会上报给班主任或者所在年级校长。多次违反以上 规则的学生将会失去乘坐校巴的权利; 9. 学生禁止把头、手、手臂、腿脚等任何身体部位或其他物品伸出车窗外; 10. 车上不允许玩玩具。如果学生携带了动物/昆虫，必须要把它们交给校巴阿姨保管，直到下车才可以拿走。 11. 学生应尊重校巴阿姨和司机并听从他们的指引。行车途中不得有任何干扰校巴阿姨和司机的行为， 不得有任何打扰或危害车上其他学生安全的行为。任何学生若冒犯校巴阿姨或司机，则会上报给班 主任或者所在年级校长，情节严重者将会失去乘坐校车的权利; 12. 下车时，应等校巴停稳后，学生才能从座位上起来并有序下车(基本顺序从前往后)。
1. Students should arrive at the designated school bus stop on time and inform the School Bus Coordinators in advance if they will not take the bus.
2. The school buses depart from school at 2:45 PM on Wednesdays and 3:45 PM on all other weekdays. If students miss the bus home as a result of their own actions, they will need to call their parents or guardians to pick them up.
3. To ensure timely departure, students should use the washroom and take care of any other errands as soon as class is dismissed. Students should be on the bus at least five minutes prior to departure. All students must remain on the bus once they get on. They should not wait until the last minute to use the washroom, visit the café, etc.
4. Students must fasten their seat belts when they are on the school bus. Standing or walking inside the school bus while it is in motion is strictly forbidden. A warning will be given to any student who does not follow these rules. If the student does not heed the warning, the student will be reported to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal, who will decide upon a consequence. Repeated violation of these rules will result in loss of school bus riding privileges.
5. Students must sit in the seat designated for them by the bus monitor. Students may not change seats without permission from the bus monitor. Any arguing over seat assingnments or unauthorized seat changes will result in referral to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal.
6. Students should keep their voices low on the bus at all times, in addition to keeping their hands and feet to themselves so as not to disturb others.
7. Eating or drinking in the school bus is prohibited. Students are expected to maintain a clean environment and not litter.
8. Mobile phones, computers, iPad and other electronic devices are only to be used by students in Grade 6 and above and only for doing academic work. No inappropriate content may be viewed on the bus. Use of electronic devices should not disturb other students. In the event that students need to use a device to make an emergency call to their parents/guardians, they should inform the bus monitor in advance. A warning will be given to any student who violates this rule. If the student does not heed the warning, they will be reported to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal. Repeated offenses will result in the loss of bus riding privileges.
9. Students must not place any objects or body parts (head, hands, arms, legs etc.) outside the bus windows at any time.
10. Playing with toys on the bus is prohibited. In addition, if students bring animals/insects on the bus they must be given to the Bus Monitor to hold until they depart from the bus.
11. Students must listen to the instructions from the drivers and bus monitors at all times. In addition, students should also show them respect. Behaviors that disturb or harm drivers, bus monitors or other students are prohibited. Students who mistreat the drivers or bus monitors will be reported to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal. Serious offenses will result in the loss of bus riding privileges.
12. When disembarking from the school bus, students should wait until the bus has come to a complete stop and then exit in an orderly fashion (from the front to the back).
Enforcement of Rules
1.校巴阿姨需维持纪律并监督乘坐守则的遵守。2. 当校巴阿姨认为有学生违反乘车守则时，必须上报学校，学校会与该学生谈话并联系家长。 3. 关于上报事件的处理： a) 第一次违反的学生，学校会发出警告并告知家长。 b) 第二次违反的学生，将被学校停坐校巴一天。 c) 重复违规的学生，学校可停止其乘坐校巴的权利，校巴费将不予退还。 4. 有严重违规行为的学生（如吸烟，打架，破坏，污秽言行，或危害安全行为的学生）学校无需任何警告和联系家长可直接停止该学生乘坐校巴。 5. 对于任何严重违纪的问题和事故，校巴阿姨或协调员会告知学校行政部门，如有必要，也可告知校长。 6. 如学生造成校巴损坏，其家长需对此负责。
2. When, in the opinion of the bus monitor, a rule has been broken, the matter must be referred to the School and the School will then talk to the student and also contact the parent.
3. The general guidelines for matters referred to the School are:
- On the first offence, students will receive a warning and the parents will be notified.
- The second offence will result in a suspension of bus privileges for one school day.
- Repeated offence will result in a suspension of bus privileges at the discretion of the School without any refund of the school bus fees.
4. For major offences (smoking; fighting; vandalism; obscene language or gestures; or actions that compromise safety) students will be suspended from the bus without warning and parents contacted.
5. The bus monitor or coordinator will keep the school administration informed of any serious bus disciplinary issues and accidents with the involvement of corresponding Principal where deemed necessary.
6. Parents will be liable for any damage caused to a bus by their child(ren).