School Bus Rules
ISNS School Bus Rules
1. Students should reach the school bus gathering spot on time, and inform the School Bus Coordinators (Ms. Jessica Yu and Ms. Andy Liao) in advance if they will not take the bus.
2. The school buses depart from school at 14:45 on Wednesdays and 15:45 on all other weekdays. If students miss the bus home as a result of their own actions, they will need to call their parents or guardians to pick them up.
校车于上学日下午15：45／每周三14 : 45准时发车，若学生因个人原因错过校车，学生需联系家长自行接送回家；
3. To best ensure that the school buses depart on time, students should use the washroom and take care of any other errands as soon as class is dismissed. Students should be on the bus at least five minutes prior to departure. They should not wait until the last minute to use the washroom, visit the café, etc.
4. Students must fasten their seat belts when they are on the school bus. Standing or walking inside the school bus during the ride is strictly forbidden. A warning will be given to any student who does not follow these rules. If the student does not heed the warning, the student will be reported to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal, who will decide upon a consequence. Repeated violation of these rules will result in loss of school bus riding privileges.
5. Students must sit in the seat designated for them by the bus nanny. Students may not change seats without permission from the bus nanny. Any arguing over seat assingnments or unauthorized changing of seats will result in referral to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal.
6. Students should keep their voices low and remain quiet on the bus at all times so as not to disturb others.
7. Eating or drinking on school bus is not permitted; keep the bus clean and tidy; no littering.
8. Mobile phones, computers, iPad and other electronic devices are only to be used by students in Grade 6 and above and only for doing academic work. No inappropriate content may be viewed on the bus. Use of electronic devices should not disturb other students. In the event that students need to use a device to make an emergency call to their parents/guardians, they should inform the bus nannies beforehand. A warning will be given to any student who violates this policy. If the student does not heed the warning, the student will be reported to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal. Repeated offenses will result in the loss of bus riding privileges.
9. Students must not place any objects or body parts (head, hands, arms, legs etc.) outside the bus windows at any time.
10. Students must listen to instructions from the bus nannies and drivers at all times. Students should show respect to drivers and school bus nannies. Behaviors that disturb or harm drivers, bus nannies or other students are prohibited. Students who mistreat nannies or drivers will be reported to the Homeroom Teacher or appropriate Principal. Serious offenses will result in the loss of bus riding privileges.
11. When disembarking from the school bus, students should wait until the bus has completely stopped and disembark in an orderly manner (from the front to the back).