ISNS offers a lunch program each day at ISNS. Our lunches are healthy and nutritious. Sodexo is the school's catering company and provides all food services on campus. In order to purchase lunch, students are required to top-up their "smart" ID cards with funds at the Aspretto Café or through the online bank transfer system. Please contact the Admissions Office for more details. Lunches cost approximately 35 CNY per meal. Students are also welcome to bring their lunch from home each morning.
Early Years students have lunches provided for them in their classrooms from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Early Years student lunches are included in their tuition and no top-up of the student card is needed
Primary Years students eat in their designated cafeteria with a set menu each day. Students who bring their own lunches also eat in the PYP cafeteria.
Middle Years and Diploma students eat in their designated cafeteria with a choice of three options each day. Students who bring their own lunches also eat in the MYP/DP cafeteria or courtyard.
- Students who bring their own lunches must bring them in the
morning and are not permitted to use the school microwaves. Parents may
not deliver lunches during the school day.
- Students with special dietary needs may contact the School
- Students may not order food from off campus.
- Only students in Grades 6-12 may purchase items from the
Aspretto Café (No coffee will be sold to students.)
- All food consumed must be eaten in the designated cafeteria
or the courtyard.
- Students are expected to clean up after themselves at meal or
Questions regarding lunch services can be directed to our Sodexo Representative, Eva Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).