ISNS has an active Student Representative Council (SRC) in the MYP and DP.
Student Ambassadors are selected to represent and support the PYP student body.
ISNS Channel of Communication for Students
IB Programme Implementation Concerns and Appeals
- Questions and concerns regarding implementation of the PYP, MYP and DP should be directed toward the appropriate IB Coordinator.
- The IB Coordinator will work with Senior leadership to investigate the concern and ensure that the school is following the Rules for IB World Schools and the specific implementation rules for the programme in question. If it is found that the school is not in compliance, change will be implemented.
- Parents have access to the Rules for IB World Schools and rules for each programme on the ISNS website.
- The IB Coordinator and appropriate principal will meet with all parties to ensure the rules are communicated and where, necessary communicate the change initiative and timeline.
- PYP and MYP Grade appeals for subjects can be directed to the appropriate subject teacher. MYP Projects, eAssessment and DP Exam or Core grade appeals should be submitted directly to the IBO.